These terms and conditions have been written in accordance with the recommendations on the French website service-public.fr.
The owner and editor of this website is Koena, a company under French law.
Website publisher: Armony Altinier.
- Koena, is an Solidarity-Based Entreprise of Social Utility certified company, SAS, with a capital of 5000 €
- Head Office : 2, esplanade de la Gare in Sannois, France (95110)
- Contact: email@example.com – +33 (0)9 72 63 21 28
- Company registered at the Pontoise Trade and Companies Register
- SIREN: 822 246 450
- SIRET : 822 246 450 00024.
- Code APE/NAF : 6202A – Consulting in computer systems and software
- Intra-community VAT number: FR 68 822 246 450
- Koena is a professional training organisation, whose declaration of activity is registered under number 11 95 06058 95 with the Prefect of the Île-de-France region. This allows us to provide training services that are VAT exempt.
Web Hosting Provider
- Octopuce, PLC with a capital of 50 000 €
- Head Office : 29 rue Merlin 75011 Paris, France
Registered under the number 480 189 067 RCS Paris
Terms and Conditions of Use
All content on this website is the property of Koena.
Koena is a registered trademark. The illustration on the home page is the work of illustrator Zoé Viot and is part of Koena’s graphic identity. This element may not be shared.
Unless otherwise specified, all other content is licensed under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 International. Feel free to use it as you wish, but be sure to cite its source by including a visible link to the site koena.net.
- Conception and realization of the site : studio Good Impact.
- Banner illustration on homepage by: Zoé Viot.
- Open-source analytics: Piwik.
- Made using the CSS micro-framework RÖCSSTI and dialog box script VAN11y
- Website developed with the help of the excellent free tools HTML5 Boilerplate, Sass and Gitlab.
- Blog built with the great open-source project WordPress using our own theme based on underscores.me