Digital Accessibility Training
Training is an essential part of integrating digital accessibility into your organization in a sustainable way.
Koena offers both an “Introduction to Digital Accessibility” course (leading to certification), as well as made-to-measure courses based on industry-specific needs, for every step of a digital project. Your collaborators can develop the skills that are most applicable to their roles in the acquisition, development and creation of accessible digital content.
- [For training centres] An Introduction to Digital Accessibility module that can be integrated into your training programs (1-2 days).
- Workshops for webmasters and web content creators (2 days).
- Training for project managers via a serious game (2 days).
- Accessible web design, for UX and UI professionals (2 days).
- Training for web developers (2 days).